1. Lotion: Scented lotions are so refreshing. It keeps my skin hydrated and smelling good. (What I’m Using: Be Enchanted by Bath and Body Works)
2. Lip Gloss: I love a subtle tint or shine to my lips. It polishes off my look and compliments my make-up. (What I’m Using: Clarins – Pearl 02)
3. Chap-Stick: Dry lips look bad and feel uncomfortable. I like to keep mine hydrated. (What I’m Using: Blistex Deep Renewal)
4. Tampon: I always keep my purse and vehicle stocked.
5. Wallet: The inside of my wallet is much more interesting than the outside. I never carry much cash and use the empty pockets like a portable filing cabinet. Contents include sales receipts, business cards, love notes, used envelopes, and 4.5 lbs worth of change. (What I’m Using: Dooney and Burke)
6. Belt: When my belt didn’t cooperate yesterday, I took it off and put it in my purse. I have yet to return it to my closet.
7. Bobbi Pins: Great solution for hair fixes and a different look for mid-day!
8. Headphones: Excellent way to escape the world and get lost in some good (and bad) music.
9. Stamps: I have a bad habit of carrying stamps in my purse and never using them. These stamps are worth 44 cents each.
10. Keys: Necessary for getting into the office, into my car, and into my house. Also good for entertaining children while you buckle them into their car seat.
What’s in your purse? Link up…