What would you say if you met your 16 year old self? Below are ten things I wish I had known in 1996.
1. Don’t be afraid to be different.
2. Being the center of attention is not always a bad thing. Stop shying away from it.
3. Don’t be in such a hurry to grow up.
4. Your senior year will be awesome. Try to enjoy your junior year too!
5. Seize opportunities to sing more.
6. They are laughing with you, not at you. Just chill.
7. Your first choice of college is the better choice.
8. You and he are really better off as best friends.
9. You are smart, you’re just lazy.
10. Invent Facebook.
What would you say? Link up…